About Dreamer Trust
Who We Are
DREAME TRUST was started in 2020, during the time of worldwide pandemic.
DREAMER TRUST is a government registered non-profit organization. It started in 2020 during Covid by cooking nutritious meals for slum children, street children, helpless and distressed people, distributing clothes, distributing rations and standing by vulnerable communities affected by natural calamities.
Currently, DREAMER TRUST runs a project called ‘ONE RUPEE THALI’ to eradicate hunger and malnutrition in India. Through which hundreds of slum children, street children, specially-disabled, abandoned women, day labourers, homeless are trying to get rid of hunger by serving cooked nutritious food every day.
DREAMER TRUST is providing health awareness and health services to poor people in remote villages as well as providing quality education completely free to underprivileged children, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and orphans.
Vision & Mission
— Our Vision
- Serving cooked nutritious meals to helpless and destitute people and children with the aim of eradicating hunger and malnutrition in India. So that no child sleeps hungry.
- To provide support to the rural poor and disadvantaged for preventive and curative health of both communicable and non-communicable diseases while maintaining health, hygiene and nutrition.
- Bringing smile back to the face of cleft lip children through proper treatment.
- To provide fully free quality and value-based education to underprivileged children of remote rural and slum areas, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and orphans.
- To stand by the victims through emergency relief programs in natural calamities and to achieve their long-term development through economic rehabilitation programs.
— Our Mission
- To feed 50,000 needy people and children everyday by 2025 with the aim of eradicating hunger and malnutrition in India.
- To make poor people aware about hygiene and provide proper health care.
No children in India will be deprived of education.